While four consecutive titles in the sectional championship will break the school record however Madden 22 coins, the Vikings still have an extended way to go towards becoming a clear postseason potential contender. "I do not know, because we're still growing.

I would like to see us become an organization that is capable of accomplishing this. I don't believe we're there yet." Bales said of the team's chances of winning an area championship. "We've to figure out how improve our defense ... make sure to avoid making mistakes that don't have to be forced. We've got some retraining to do. Certainly (a Sectional Title) is where we'd like to get."

The Vikings will, in the end, take them to wherever Madden will take them. Madden entered the season an 1,000-point scorer, who had around a 16-point double-double in the last two seasons, and is likely to soon exceed 1,000 career rebound.

Madden is the primary player in Blue River's return to the postseason and Blue River's win on Tuesday night win 77-63 at Wapahani (4-2) demonstrated her significance. Madden scored 27 points, 12 of them in the fourth quarter , which stopped the Raiders in their comeback attempts, and was dominant in the paint throughout the game long on both ends.

Madden is expected to perform more in the coming season buy madden coins. Her role as primarily an interior player has been extended as she's permitted to occasionally play out on the perimeter and perform more shooting and playmaking.